Sunday, June 29, 2008

B.I. - Description

Long black hair, Hispanic mix, large breast, big brown eyes, round face, and more sexual experience than most girls. When I met BI she was fucking a 25 year old marine, and practically living with him. I was real surprised that her parents allowed it, but I would find out later that they were more into keeping face with the community than dealing with their daughters ramped sexual appetite.

To be honest, I didn't believe the stories that my friends relayed about this girl. I just figured it was normal high school misinformation and spite, but I would find out that the majority of it was true. But hey, who can complain at that age.

She would be my first and definitely one of the more memorable. The relationship wasn't that long, but any time with that slut was a true adventure in sexuality.

No comments: