Sunday, August 3, 2008

L.H. - Description

LH was an interesting girl. She had dark black long hair, green contacts to hide her brown eyes, and pale white skin. A beautiful Asian mix with a goth like attitude, and also, a virgin. She had dated a guy for a few years before me, so I automatically assumed that she had been fucking him. But, she said no, and I somewhat believed her once I had my finger in her very tight pussy.

Her body was soft and thin, and she had some very nice breast that you could tell would eventually sag under their own weight. Of course, that wasn't a problem now. She was quiet, and was open to anything that I wanted to do with her even though she was a virgin. I guess that she was ready to move on to the next level of a relationship, and I was just lucky enough to wonder by.

Now, for some reason I had an unusual plan. I figured that since virginity was a rare commodity in the local females, that I would save her for marrying, and maybe keep my options open until that time. Well, that didn't work out.

Eventhough I was already thinking of marriage, unfortunately, BI was in the background. She would eventually break up the relationship, but until then, I would at least have some fun.

No comments: